Firstly, contact us to discuss your bespoke furniture. We’ll then design your piece, send you sample materials, and generate a quote. Once you are 100% happy to proceed and your order is placed, we’ll move onto the build, handcrafted in the Hardman Design workshop. We’ll send you production pictures throughout the manufacturing process. On completion, you will receive detailed images of your finished piece. After we’ve received your final approval, we will ship your custom-built furniture to you, delivered by our delivery team. Then you can enjoy your tailor-made piece.
You’ve just received your table:
You’ve just accepted your table from our dedicated courier. What are some things to know?
- Hard wood is durable, strong and highly scratch-resistant.
- It’s already treated before you get it. You’ll hear a little more about treatment further down.
- The tables aren’t sensitive to heat. There’s nothing to worry about in that respect when you choose where to put them.
- Likewise, hot or cold drinks will not damage the table.
How can you treat the table?
When it comes to at home aftercare, not much is needed by you. If you want to add a little more protection, you can use the OSMO Liquid Wax Cleaner (3029). You can see much of the information we’re giving you on the OSMO website, but the key takeaways for how to use the OSMO 3029 are:
- Product code: 3029 Clear
- Drying time: 30-40 minutes
- Sizes: 0.400L Spray, 0.500L, 1L
- Use 2 - 4 times a year.
This product, OSMO 3029 Liquid Wax Cleaner, just gives the table an added level of day-to-day protection. We use a couple of tablespoons of the liquid wax and apply gently with a cloth or fine brush.
We also suggest using ‘refresher’ protection four times a year. This product, OSMO 3029 liquid wax cleaner, just gives the table an added level of day-to-day protection. We use a couple of tablespoons of the liquid wax and apply gently with a cloth or fine brush.