Firstly, contact us to discuss your bespoke furniture. We’ll then design your piece, send you sample materials, and generate a quote. Once you are 100% happy to proceed and your order is placed, we’ll move onto the build, handcrafted in the Hardman Design workshop. We’ll send you production pictures throughout the manufacturing process. On completion, you will receive detailed images of your finished piece. After we’ve received your final approval, we will ship your custom-built furniture to you, delivered by our delivery team. Then you can enjoy your tailor-made piece.
AMBER S | Oak , Ash and Walnut Dining Table
AMBER S | Oak , Ash and Walnut Dining Table
10 Years of Trust
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Product Overview
- Product FAQ
Lead Time : 6 – 8 Weeks
Table Top: 140 × 70 cm | 160 × 80 cm | 180 × 80 cm | 200 × 90 cm | 220 × 100 cm | 250 × 100 cm
Height: 75 cm
Top Thickness: 3 – 4 cm
Table Top: Made from 6 to 10 boards
Tabletop: Oak, Ash and European Walnut
Oak, Ash and European Walnut
Inspired by Scandinavian design, the Amber S is a versatile table which is ideally suited to more compact spaces. This solid wood piece benefits from clean, clear lines for a minimalist appearance.Read More
It is available in oak, ash and European walnut but can be custom-made for a bespoke finish.
Handmade Table In Oak, Ash and Walnut
The Amber S is a modern yet timeless piece, perfectly suited to more compact spaces. Handcrafted inhouse, the table has clean and clear lines for a sleek and minimalist look.
Inspired by Scandinavian furniture-making principles, the Amber S is available in oak, ash or European walnut combining strength and durability with the beauty of the natural wood and its understated design.
The European walnut gives the table a lively and textured appearance, thanks to its wavy and circular grain patterns and diverse colour palette, with various shades of brown interspersed with gorgeous wisps of creamy white. The oak, with few knots or detailing, has a more refined appearance. A natural hard wax oil is used to protect the table and enhance the natural colours of the wood.
To complete the look, pair this versatile table with our handmade chairs.
If you would like the Amber S custom made, for a bespoke size, finish, and material, click here to contact us.
5 Year Guarantee
All of our furniture comes with a 5-year guarantee.
This covers the structural integrity of your furniture and all of its components, as well as covering against faults or defects from manufacturing. Under this guarantee, we will supply you with a new replacement part, partial refund or a complete new unit, depending on the nature of the claim.
All pieces are handmade and variations in the wood characteristic are to be expected. Wood grain and colour vary from table to table as in from tree to tree. Read More
All of our wood is, when possible, locally sourced and sustainable, and every piece is custom made, by hand, in our workshop. We strive to create beautiful furniture that will enrich your everyday life and last for generations.
- This depends on our current order volume and available stock. Please get in touch for more information.
- For our table tops, we offer Oak, Smoked Oak, European and American Walnut, and Ash.
- For our dining table, bench, and chair legs, we offer solid wood to match the top. Additionally, we offer steel, stainless steel, solid brass, and powder-coated steel in a range of RAL colours.
- For any other custom materials, please contact us.
- Yes, as all production is in-house, we can customise any aspect of the designs we offer. We can also develop new designs upon request. Just get in touch.
- The lead time for standard products is 6–8 weeks. Customised orders take 8 – 10 weeks. Faster build times are available upon request.
- We offer a range of wood finishes to match a wide variety of interiors. If you would like a custom finish applied, no problem. Contact us to discuss your desired finish.
- We work with a range of locally sourced, eco-friendly hardwoods, mainly Oak, Ash, and Walnut. We strive to build pieces that last for generations, which is why we don't use MDF or veneered wood (or similar).
- We track all carbon usage in our company and supply chain, from the drying of the boards to delivery. This is then offset through carbon sequestration via tree planting. We also work exclusively with FSC hardwoods.
- Tables up to 200 cm long can carry over 100 kg. Tables 200 cm and above can carry over 150 kg.
- We offer a range of chairs and benches, so every design is available with a matching bench or chair that creates a well-balanced set. Click here to see our Seating Collection.
- Hardman Design is exclusively online. We can send samples of the materials we use and will be available every step of the way throughout the production process and delivery. Additionally, for standard products, we offer a free 60-day right to return to use in the unlikely event your order is not exactly as expected.
- We offer a 5-year warranty as standard on all orders.
- In Germany and the UK mainland, we offer the option of booking installation.
- For standard orders, we offer the right to cancel for a full refund up to 60 days after the order has been delivered. For customised orders, the right to cancel is waived. However, we are committed to ensuring all our clients are happy with their purchases, as evidenced by our fantastic reviews.
- Our dining tables are finished with a natural lacquer from OSMO, which makes caring for your product both quick and easy. You can find all the information regarding aftercare HERE.
- Absolutely! Check out our informative blog post HERE, which offers guidance on selecting the best size for your space.
- To order a custom dining table, simply reach out to us via the email address provided below or use the contact page on our website. If you'd like to modify one of our existing designs, just let us know which design and customisation you desire. For a completely new design, we recommend providing pictures for inspiration or even a hand-drawn sketch. We'll guide you through the entire process, step by step.
- Of course! Please submit your details in the contact form, and we will get in touch within 24 hours.
- Yes, we've partnered with KLARNA to provide interest-free financing. Currently, this is available in Germany, Austria, the UK, and France. Click HERE for more information.
- Yes, we can ship our furniture worldwide.
- Our furniture is finished with OSMO Hard Wax Oil, a natural lacquer that is resistant to moisture, heat, and scratches. Find more information about the finish we use HERE.
- Certainly! We can adapt all of our designs to incorporate extensions.